Thank you Kelly for allowing me to be here today. I'll try not to embarrass you.
It's my distinct pleasure. Let's play a little Q&A —
1. First off, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
Ah, the details of my life are inconsequential. Okay, not really, they are kinda mundane. I'm a geek of all trades. Love books, film, and writing (shocking, I know) I have a place in the Catskill Mountains, a secluded spot in the woods to recharge from the stresses of modern suburban life. Campfires, s'mores and enjoying the music of nature are on the order of business 'up yonder!'
2. Do you have a day job as well?
3. How did you choose the genre you write in?
4. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
5. Can you tell us about your challenges in getting your first book published?
6. What are the most important elements of good writing? According to you, what tools are must-haves for writers?
7. What is your favorite breakfast food?
8. Decaf or regular?
9. How many times have you been naked in public? Elaborate.
10. What project are you working on now?
Oh wow KB, nobody likes chicks kicking ass better than I do. :)
Everyone else... go get another slice of Darker Side of Heaven! Available for download now!