Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Murdering Eve is the 2011 Readers Favorite Award Winner in the Romance - Fantasy/Sci Fi Category

As an avid reader of Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, and pretty much anything having to do with magic and sex (hee hee), I am beyond excited that my first manuscript - MURDERING EVE - has won an award.

For those of you that have asked the following questions, here are some answers:

Q. Can you speed up the release date?

A. No, unfortunately, I can't speed up the editing/production timeline, but I promise October will here before you know it.

Q. How can I get a copy once its released?

A. It will be released first as an e-book, downloadable both from Noble Romance and Amazon.com.  If you haven't bought a Kindle or an e-reader, do it now!!!  If that's not in your budget, you can always join the Noble Romance Publishing "Readers Loop" on yahoo groups and attend next month's online release party. They give away gift certificates as well as Kindles every month!

Q. How much is it going to cost?

A. Not sure yet, but it won't break your bank. :)

Q. When is your next book coming out?

A. The first draft of my next book - Battle Heat (working title)  - is almost complete. Once done, I'll submit to my publisher and see what they think of it.

Q. Are you going to write more?

A. Absolutely!!!! I've already thought about the third and fourth books in the Four Realms series, and the characters visit me every night in my dreams to tell me what's going to happen next!

That's it for now...but check back for more information!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment